Understanding Commissioning and its likely Impact on the Community & Voluntary Sector
Find out more about the Government’s Commissioning Policy and the likely implications this will have on the Community and Voluntary sector.
The Seminar will be chaired by Denis Leamy, CEO, Pobal. Speakers include:
- Philip McGrath – Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Robin Hanan – European Anti Poverty Network
- Date: Thursday 23rd March
- Time: 2pm to 4.30pm. Registration and light lunch from 1.30pm.
- Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin
- RSVP: Booking is essential, tickets are limited and allocated on a first come basis.
Agenda and Tickets
1.30pm: Light Lunch and Registration
2.00pm: Introduction: Denis Leamy
2.10pm: 1st Speaker: Philip McGrath
2.35pm: 2nd Speaker: Robin Hanan
3.00pm: Facilitated Round Table Discussions
3.45pm: Feedback of Key Points
4.00pm: Q & A Session with Panel
Book Your Ticket
Tickets are free but are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Phone: 01 462 5222