From Monday 1st to Sunday 28th July (inclusive), Child Leap Card holders can travel free on any of the below TFI Leap Card enabled services. As long as there is at least 1 cent Travel Credit on the card, any Child Leap Card (5-15 or 16-18) can be used to get free travel. Simply use your Child Leap Card as normal and you won’t be charged.
Kids Go Free services include:
- All Dublin Bus scheduled services (excluding Airlink and Nitelink)
- All Go-Ahead Ireland scheduled services
- All Luas services
- All DART services
- Route 139 Naas to Blanchardstown
- All Commuter Rail services in Dublin’s “Short Hop Zone” and on the Cork to Cobh/Midleton train lines
- On all Public Service Obligation (PSO) services operated by Bus Éireann where TFI Leap Card Validators are available. This includes Bus Éireann Services in Cork city, Limerick city, Galway city, Waterford city, Sligo and Athlone towns and Bus Éireann services in Dublin and surrounding counties (Excluding Expressway).
- Kids also go free on Local Link services throughout July (Child Leap Card not required for local link services).
Visit the TFI Leap Card website for more information on how to get a Child Leap Card. There is limited stock of free Child Leap Cards for 5-15 year olds available at the following locations:
- Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1
- Connolly, Heuston and Pearse Train Stations
- Bus Station, Parnell Place, Cork
- Bus Station, Ceannt Station, Eyre Square, Galway
- Bus Station, Parnell St, Limerick
- Bus Station, The Quay, Waterford