Tallaght Youth Bank
Are you a young person or youth group with a good idea that would make a difference to you and others?
If yes, then you can apply to Youth Bank for a grant of up to €500 for a Youth Group to help make it happen!
The grant making committee is run by young people. Meet your local Youth Bank committee on Saturday 5th March 2pm-5pm in The Big Picture (Tallaght Luas Stop) for some help and advice with your application.
Looking for Ideas that:
- Fit the theme: ‘Be The Difference – Young People Initiating Change In Their Communities’
- Are Youth-led: This means that a group of 3 or more young people have the idea, apply for the money and make it happen.
- Have a clear and realistic plan to meet a need or issue you are concerned about.
- Are good value for money.
- Have a positive impact on young people and/or others.
- Address an issue you feel passionately about.
- Are based in the Dublin 24 and Whitechurch areas.