South Dublin County Community Facilities Scheme 2017
This Scheme is now closed for applications – Decisions are being made and your group will be contacted shortly. We wish you GOOD LUCK!!
Deadline: 5pm Friday 30th June 2017
The Community Facilities Scheme is now open to applications for grants of upto €1,000.
This scheme is for small capital purchases for community groups in the South Dublin County area upto the value of €1,000.
This scheme is funded by the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government with support from the Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) and South Dublin County Council. The PPN is administering this scheme on behalf of the LCDC.
Examples of what area you can apply for funding for include:
- Community Centre Equipment
- Office Equipment / Meeting Furniture
- Sports / Recreation Facilities
- Relevant Tools, Machinery and Appliances
Please direct queries to Mary Malone available at email@example.com or 01 462 5222.
Application Form and Guidelines
Apply online here: https://form.jotformeu.com/71234917354356
Download the form and fill it in on your computer or in writing: CFS_Final_Application_Form_2017
Application Guidelines: CFS_Final_Guidelines_2017
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form or online form.
Submitting an Application
Applications must be signed by the Chairperson, Secretary or Treasurer of your organisation.
Applications can be submitted:
- Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online: https://form.jotformeu.com/71234917354356
- By post* to:
Community Facilities Scheme,
South Dublin County PPN,
4th Floor, Block 3, County Hall,
Belgard Square North, Tallaght,
* Applications by post should allow sufficient time to ensure delivery no later than Friday 30th June. Claims of lost or delayed post will not be considered, unless applicants have a Post Office certificate of posting.
Revenue Registration Form: Revenue_Registration_Comm_Groups