What Is The South Dublin County Public Participation Network?
South Dublin County Public Participation Network (PPN) is the representative, collective voice of community & voluntary, environmental and social inclusion organisations in South Dublin County.
South Dublin County PPN engages as an equal and independent partner and asserts the rights of the sector to organise and structure its own participation in relevant arenas.
How The Public Participation Network Does This
- Electing community, environmental and social inclusion representatives to local authority committees and other policy making boards and agencies.
- Creating and working towards a vision for the well-being of this and future generations.
- Building strategic and collaborative relationships with decision makers.
- Identifying issues of collective concern and work to influence policy locally in relation to these issues.
- Enabling and encouraging members to engage in public consultations.
- Acting as an information hub