1. KBC Bank Bright Ideas Fund
Funding support for: The KBC Bright Ideas fund is open to anyone with a bright idea that can help improve his or her community within 12 months. Share your bright idea and explain why it deserves to share in the Bright Ideas fund and how it’ll make a difference in your community.
Fund Size: €100,000
Deadline Extended: Friday 24th June 2016
More information: http://goo.gl/ARbhIn
2. Dublin Bus Community Spirit Awards
To apply entrants must complete an application form, which includes a proposal with details about their organisation and the project which they wish to have funded.
Funding support for:
- Children and Youth
- People with Disabilities
- Older People
- Environment and Local Community
- Education e.g. alcohol, drugs, literacy or health
Deadline: Friday 24th June 2016
More information: https://goo.gl/goEs3D
3. UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
Funding support for: Once-off initiatives with a national, regional or local focus and aim to:
- Create public awareness of poverty in Ireland and the UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty;
- Involve people at risk of, or experiencing poverty;
- Express solidarity with the fight to eradicate poverty globally.
Deadline: 12 noon Thursday 30th June
More information: http://www.socialinclusion.ie/
4. Human Rights and Equality Grant Scheme 2016
Funding support for:
- Programmes of activities and projects for the promotion of integration of migrants and other minorities, equality (including gender equality) and respect for diversity and cultural difference.
- Research and educational activities; Education and training on human rights and equality issues;
Strand 1: Capacity Building (Maximum Grant €6,000)
Strand 2: Project Implementation (Maximum Grant €20,000)
Strand 3: Collaboration and Dissemination (Maximum Grant €4,000)
Deadline: 5pm Wednesday 13th July 2016
More information: http://goo.gl/XOSXsX
5. ESB Energy for Generations Fund
Funding support for: Initiatives in the areas of Suicide Prevention, Homelessness and Education Access & Support.
Deadline: 25th August 2016
More information: https://goo.gl/DBYp1L