Book your place now!
Date: Thursday 30th March 2017
Time: 7.00pm: Registration and Refreshments | 7.30pm: Meeting Begins
Venue: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
RSVP by: Friday 24th March 2017
- Secretariat Elections
- PPN Work Plan Update
- Launch of Community Infrastructure Research
- Plenary Session
Following the elections, we will hold a Plenary meeting at which the Secretariat will update you on the progress of the PPN Work Plan and you will have an opportunity to ask questions and raise issues.
- Alan Hayes – Riversdale Riverview OLR Residents Group
- Caitríona McClean – Lucan Festival
- Ed Sadlier – South Dublin Senior Citizens Club
- Ger Fitzsimons – Palmerstown Community Festival
- J Brian Good – Woodstown Village Residents Association
- John Conroy – Kilnamanagh Neighbourhood Watch
- Liam Rafferty – Dodder Valley Racing Pigeon Club
- Patricia Fogarty – Palmerstown Community Council
- Paula Galvin – Clondalkin Fairtrade Town
Environment (3 seats, 4 nominees)
- Elizabeth Davidson – Friends of Massy’s Wood
- Justin Byrne – An Taisce Dublin West
- Ronan Leydon – Scoil Áine Green Schools Committee
- Siobhán Butler – Greenhills Community Gardens
Social Inclusion (3 seats, 6 nominees)
- Aiden Lloyd – The Rights Platform
- Latifat Olagoke – Afra-Eorpach
- Maura McMahon – An Cosán
- Maurice Walsh – Lucan Disability Action Group
- Samiya Mooge – Youth Platform Project
- Tom Walsh – West Tallaght Mensshed Club
The Secretariat has drafted 3 policies for consideration by the Plenary, these are:
PPN Representatives Charter: SDCPPN_Rep_Charter
This Representatives Charter is specific to outlining the role, rights and responsibilities of the PPN Representatives serving on behalf of South Dublin County PPN.
PPN Election Procedure: SDCPPN_Election_Procedure
This Election Procedure outlines the process undertaken by South Dublin County PPN in dealing with requests from boards, committees, forums, etc., and the processes that accompany this.
PPN Membership Criteria: SDCPPN_Member_Criteria
The PPN to fulfil these aims, its membership base needs to be focused on groups to who .
The PPN ethos is inclusiveness with a focus on groups who do not already have participatory structures of their own. This policy outlines general criteria for membership to the PPN and introduces associate membership.